How To Order
Our steel doors and frames are easy to order. Simply follow the steps below for great looking internal steel doors
Step 1: measure your opening
When measuring the size doors you would like it is important that you use an accurate tape measure and that openings are square. Be prepared to be exact and provide measurements in millimetres (mm). Okay, here we go!
Measure the overall width of your opening. Measure the width in 3 locations, top, middle and bottom of your opening.
Next, measure the overall height of the finished opening. This is from your internal floor (tiles/wood/or carpet) to the ceiling. Measure the height in 3 locations left hand side, centre and right hand side of your opening.
Use the smallest measurement taken for both the width and height measurements to calculate the size of your doors. Subtract 10mm and this will give you your manufacturing sizes.
PLEASE NOTE, Our guidelines for measuring assume that your opening is square and plumb. The team at SteelDoors.Online assume no responsibility should doors and/or screens be ordered to the wrong size due to measuring errors by customers. If you are uncertain if your opening is square we advise to consult a skilled tradesman to measure for you.
Step 2: choose your doors
DESIGN | COLOUR | HANDLE | OPENING
1. Our online shop allows the choice of 5 super popular colours to choose from.
2. Next to choose how the doors will operate. For a sleek look choose a slim Pull Handle and magnets. For a robust latch system opt for a Lever Handle. If you would like a traditional design then the T-Bar handle is for you!
3. Kick plates are low level steel panels that replicate the Original Steel Door style. Choose from 200mm or 500mm kick plates.
We are almost there….
4. choose the door swing orientation. On single doors this refers to which way your door will swing. For double doors this refers to which door will be the first opening door. Picture yourself standing in front of the door. The doors will open toward you. Decide which way you would like the door to operate.
5. Finally, input your manufacturing sizes. As described above, this is the measurement you have calculated and includes the door and door frame.
We offer doors up to a maximum width and height. Should you have sizes outside of this range then no problem. Shoot us an email and we can assist you.
Internal Slim Steel doors and screens
20mm steel profiles, 6mm clear safety glass as standard.
Powder coated frames ensure a durable and beautiful colour finish to the doors.
Entire walls and screens can be created using our Internal Slim Steel system. Allowing you to maximise the natural light flow in to your home.
Great for residential properties, offices and commercial shops.
Place your order
Once you have inputted your preferences, click ADD TO CART. You can combine multiple doors and screens to create entire steel and glass walls. Just make sure you tell us that you are creating a wall and we will do the rest.
Review your order in your CART. Make sure the size and specification of each item is correct. You can then select collection from our Workshop in London, or delivery to your door step.
Tom & David
Wait for your new doors 🙂
Once the order is placed you will receive a confirmation email.
Our expert craftsmen will begin to fabricate your doors and screens to the sizes and specification provided. Safety glass will be ordered and mounted in to your custom steel frames. Fabrication normally takes 12 weeks. Once your doors are completed we will contact you to arrange delivery to your door step (or to confirm collection from our Workshop in London).
Interested? Shop our Collection!
Add a stunning feature door, screen or entire partition with Internal Slim Steel Doors